Views: 3 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-06-24 Origin: Site
Spinning Process of Collar Knitting Machine
To get an idea of the influence of the spinning process of the Collar Knitting Machine on the yarn structure, 3dtex, 38 mm viscose staple fibers were used, and trial spinning was carried out in 5 different spinning processes systems.
Including the traditional ring spinning process, compact ring spinning process, double-nozzle phantom wrapping, vortex spinning, and rotor spinning.
1. The outer structure of the yarn, as mentioned above, can be seen on a scanning electron microscope camera.
Application microelectronic photography photos: including rotor spinning, air-jet spinning, vortex spinning, ordinary ring spinning, and compact ring spinning. The photos show the external fiber orientation of the yarn produced by the five processes, among which is the tight ring. There are more fibers in the outer structure of the spindle to form the yarn. Almost all the fibers are formed in the yarn body, improving the short fiber yarn, the twist structure of the yarn is seen, and one end of the fiber is twisted into the yarn body along the length of the yarn. Among them, compact ring yarn has the best orientation.
2. In traditional ring spinning, under the same twist conditions, the surface of traditional ring spinning is disordered, a large number of fiber ends are not twisted into the yarn body, and a single fiber extends out of the yarn body, which may be caused by the error of the traveler or the yarn guide. Of.
3. Vortex spinning, similar to ring spinning, the fibers are well arranged in the yarn body, the spinning speed can reach 350/min, and the wrapped fibers are in a fine spiral shape. The twist is the same as the ring yarn, and the actual twist and calculated twist of the yarn are the same. The ratio of the wrapping fiber to the untwisted core fiber is very high, and almost all the core fibers are covered, so the appearance of the eddy yarn is basically similar to that of the ring yarn, and the outer wrapping fiber and the untwisted core are formed together. Twist.
4. Double-nozzle false-twist yarn, double-nozzle false-twist yarn, this kind of yarn is different from vortex yarn. The wrapping fiber of double-nozzle air-jet yarn only accounts for 6% to 8% of all fibers, about 90%. The fibers are stretched and untwisted, so it can be seen that the wrapping fiber wraps the yarn core more tightly than the eddy yarn.
5. Rotor spinning, no matter whether the rotor yarn belongs to the category of authentic twist, but the fibers on the rotor yarn are disordered, the fibers in the middle of the yarn show no precise spiral shape in the Z direction, and the S direction, and the fibers are straight. Thus, the wrapped yarn is free of tangles, which is the advantage of the rotor yarn and the basis of the rotor yarn properties.